PVoiceMail is computerised messaging system that record & stores voice message in your absence.
With Voice Mail system, incoming caller deposits message for a person who is not reachable on phone at that moment.
Once the message is read, the person has an option to delete the message or save it to access later.
Voice mail facility can be availed to every phone extension user in organization.
PVoiceMail can be integrated with organizationís HR database for automating the voice mail facility.
Integration with email server will offers to receive voice message as email attachment.
- PVoiceMail will assure every call is answered and message from caller is stored even when you are not available.
- Retrieving the voice messages is possible in two ways
- By accessing user extension
- By calling PVoiceMail IVR extension and authenticating the user from anywhere
- Allows user to store important messages on their local disc for future reference
- Recorded Voice message can be sent over userís email ID with integrating of Email Server.
- integrated with HR Database bring in complete automation
- Increase professionalism:
- Multiple & variable Greetings can be assigned depending on employee hierarchy, Department and Time & Date of Day
- Increase service efficiency:
- It offers facility of announcing the change in extension number of employee
- It offers notification for long pending message
- Increase in company efficiency & Productivity:
- It offers to operate message wait lamp if it is available on handset to intimate the user of new message received
- Depending on options selected by callers incoming call lands on relevant person
- Customize operation:
- PVoiceMail can further be integrated with HR Database and Email Server to bring in complete automation
- PVoiceMail can be customize for broadcasting In-house Announcement